LF: Re: 60kHz: JJY and WWWB visible behind MSF

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 60kHz: JJY and WWWB visible behind MSF
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 21:59:41 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Stewart Bryant wrote:

I am fairly certain that this is a digital service, in which case there
is going to be an MPEG encoder/decoder in the way, and that does not
have the same constraints on accuracy that an analogue system has.

Well, while ZDF will for sure be present also on some digital channel, the
one I do receive is via an analogue receiver, from the Astra satellite.
Do I have any hope ?

73  Alberto  I2PHD