LF: XDW temp off 1730Z 6th

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: XDW temp off 1730Z 6th
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 09:51:01 -0900
Sender: <[email protected]>

The T21 Laptop I use for beacon sequencing and IIS web server funtions has died this morning. The LCD screen has gone terminal, but Ill find something to plug it into again later this afternoon and the beacon will be back on this evening AK time.

Aerial current was 3.1A for around 360W and Tx freq remains near o 137,773.556 @ QRSS120 even with a much reduced earthing.sys

The extensive 160/80 radial.sys and earth mat are all now pulled up and I have only the visible and easily pullable well casing and about 10 x 8 ft rods tied back to the system - it is due to snow (finally) in Anchorage this weekend and this was my last chance to pull everything up before it really freezes in.

No news on tower removal date but still planned for 24 November. No confirmed news on move location either....its like waiting for Chrsitmas.

Regards

Laurence KL1X/WD2XDW
http://www.kl1x.com (back on when I fix this pc)

Great deals on high-speed Internet access as low as $26.95. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary by service area.)