Re: LF: RE: Beacons stays on

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Beacons stays on
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:00:37 -0900
Sender: <[email protected]>
Jim - its been more than appauling unless you like Aurora - "Transpolar" is very poor and DCF39 is only just visible at dot 60. If you goto my web site and see the Argo with DCF39 at levels around -40 start blasting away! The Close to X ray flare around Midnite Thursday brightened up the trace by only a few dBs...

It will improve a lot lot earlier for those on the East coast US before the nasties die away up here. The Alaskan/EU window will be short, probably.

Cheers
Laurence