LF: RE: Topband restrictions

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Topband restrictions
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:21:13 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dick,
your email address isn't visible here, so I'll have to reply via the reflector
Believe it was some restrictions when I lived there, and earlier - as G3OOQ told me, could check the '74 callbook if somebody else don't give the proper info
we also had some 10W (?) restrictions when we were first allowed to operate 160m from Norway in 1977

73, Jan-Martin

---
J-M Noeding, Data quality, Telenor NetworksN4600-Kristiansand
http://home.online.no/~la8ak/
Telefon 0047-380-52660, 9077-7126 (QTH: 0047-380-87178)