LF: Re: LF Sgnals

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: LF Sgnals
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:22:51 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

I am giving a chat on 73kHz and LF at the Worthing ARC tonight. I hope to
try out a receiver with a short antenna and would appreciate any QRSS3
beaconing from 2030UTC until 2130UTC around 137.400kHz or a CW CQ from a
more local station(s) at around 2100UTC on say 136.6kHz.

The noise level at the club was horrendous; nevertheless received M0BMU.
Those who had not seen Argo in action were surprised to see the signal pop
up out of the noise.
Thanks Jim, and any one else who was transmitting.
Regards,
Peter, G3LDO

e-mail <[email protected]>