LF: OFF TOPIC but radio.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: OFF TOPIC but radio.
From: "captbrian" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:43:42 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Does anyone know how to lower the volume of the cw side-tone on a IC706Mk2G
?

If I turn down the volume control I need to turn it back up again to hear
the incoming signal each over. This gets tedious and wakes the neighbours
when I start sending without reducing audio gain .Also may bring MI5 round
at 2.00 am with current security jitters.

G3GVB