LF: re Beacons

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: re Beacons
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:55:15 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Jim, the plot from CFH last night was best early on. I have signals from
Joe for most of the night with the best traces around about 0200z when I got
an "O" call sign. the water path seems to favour Joe almost regradless of
conditions there is something visible from him, unless swamped by local qrm.

There could be times when conditions are quite reasonable but with the
amount of Solar activity it is almost imposible to predict when. I think
that conditions will be beginning to improve just as the big spots come
round the limb of the sun's disc again. Some reports suggest that they have
been quite active while round the "dark side of the Sun".

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]