RE: LF: Travelling VIRUS ALERT! (Intern)

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Travelling VIRUS ALERT! (Intern)
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:34:02 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
It is just a travelling story which we have experienced on several occasions
already,
so please take notice of DL4NDN's message. I followed similar instructions a
year ago and deleted a file on my PC, but fortunately it was not so important
file, so my PC is still working. Today, everybody need an anti-virus program,
and I am shocked that I receive so much virus and spam on this email address,
thought very few has it in the address book

LA8AK
---
J M Nøding, Datakvalitet, TTS, Kristiansand