LF: VO1NA 12/13 Oct.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: VO1NA 12/13 Oct.
From: "Ian Kyle" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:18:22 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Lots of bits last night but not one complete callsign received even at 'M',
although I did see Joes 'O' report to Jim but nothing else readable until
0645z when I captured '....O1N.A' at 'O' and then just traces until 0830z..
Judging by the other postings, signals must be skipping over GI!
Will set up tonight to send 'GI8AYZ' at QRSS20 on 135.922 from 2000z with
fifteen minute gaps to RX on 137.77 until 2300z. Will remain in the shack
observing until 0100z or thereabouts and then run captures for the remainder
of the night.

Ian