LF: Re: RE: Re: Re: Antenna & Transmitter Testing.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Re: Re: Antenna & Transmitter Testing.
From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 23:15:37 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Gary.

Good signal in Birmingham, about 569 here at 2150 on your CW ID. Obviously
the QRSS is "O"

Dave G3YXM

Thanks for your reception report although I have not received your e-mail
directly yet, it seems that Mal has, I will be transmitting a further two
evenings tests (that is tonight, sunday & tomorrow night, monday) at 2000
2200 utc with further increases in power output to my present max of about
100 watts, please let me know your findings. I will then be upgrading the
PSU to allow for the MRF Tx to produce it's 300 watts output (all being
well, HI ).

JPEG image