RE: LF: Re: Re: Grabber running

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Re: Re: Grabber running
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 04:09:39 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
with so many people having web accessed screen grabbers, should we be
looking to get them all displayed live and simultaneously on one web site.

Then if we wished to carry out specific propagation tests we could focus on
the same frequency segment with several screen grabbers from different
locations.

Hope the coming season is fun for everyone regards
peter G8AFN