LF: Trace of ZL?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Trace of ZL?
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 16:24:51 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I monitored for ZL6QH and something came up exactly on his frequency (137.7890kHz) at 0615UTC. It can be seen about 70% across the screen and just the Loran line. Difficult to make anything of it, though, and nothing seen on the lower FSK frequency.

It is interesting to see the noise level reduce steadily to the left of the picture.

It looks like better signal-noise discrimination may come with using a 90s dot setting when the signal elements will appear longer.

Will look this evening, but I expect TV QRM to be worse.

Mike, G3XDV