LF: GPS- locked PSK tests

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: GPS- locked PSK tests
From: "james moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 16:48:02 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Andy, LF Group,

Having trouble keeping in touch at the moment, due to a computer meltdown.
Didn't loose anything too vitally important, but I think I have lost some
LF group emails, along with those I had saved, so if anyone has contacted
me recently and not received a reply, please try again! Hopefully, things
will be back to normal by monday.

I hope to be running some QRP GPS locked PSK tests this evening. I will
start at 1900utc, with 10W TX, and reduce power every 1/2 hour by 5dB, ie.
1900 10W, 1930 3W, 2000 1W, 2030 300mW, 2100 100mW, 2130 30mW. All reports
will be very welcome.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU