LF: RN6BN

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RN6BN
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:16:53 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Sam
Got your QSL cards today for NORMAL CW and QRS qso's and see that I was your first ever Russian/UK QSO on QRS and also the one and only CW normal QSO with the UK. I cannot remember seeing this published or mentioned in the UK RSGB records, or any other UK publication, perhaps they are pushed for space. Maybe we need an independent keeper of records for LF activity. I make the distance about 3000 kilometres.
Tnx again Sam for the QSO'S and will get you some cards soon.

73 and hope to work you again soon especially on normal CW and ask the UA9 ops to look out for me over the coming winter.

de Mal/G3KEV/IO94SH