LF: Re: lofexp mailing list?

To: [email protected]
From: "Dave Brown" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 00:01:22 +1200
Cc: "Steve Olney" <[email protected]>
Sender: <[email protected]>
I understand that Steve Olney shut lofexp down from what I would term 'lack
of interest'. I fully support that action.
There's not really enuff interested locals (and resultant LF related
internet traffic) to warrant a separate VK/ZL LF email reflector just now.
Specially with LF DX no longer being just down this end of the Pacific.

But who knows what the future may bring? Lofexp may yet 'ride again'!
I would like to publicly thank Steve for the great job he did by starting
lofexp in the first place and keeping it running till now.-it certainly
fulled a useful niche in it's first year or two.

As to the status of the message archives, I suggest you get in touch with
Steve.

73
Dave
ZL3FJ