LF: Boulder data

To: "LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Boulder data
From: "captbrian" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:59:46 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I did my bit
Bryan
-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Combs <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Date: 22 September 2003 14:18
Subject: Maintain excellence please

Dear Bryan,

Thank you for your comments and concerns.  We are doing everything we
can to resolve this situation.. We will try and keep our customers
advised as things progress.

Best Regards
Larry Combs
NOAA Space Environment Center
[email protected]

Subject:
       Maintain excellence please
  Date:
       Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:48:01 +0100
  From:
       "captbrian" <[email protected]>
    To:
       <[email protected]>

Hi,

I am a British radio amateur G3GVB in the summer months and AC4UA in USA
in
the winter.
I conduct experiments in propagation from antennas on boats in
salt-water
vis-a-vis on land.

I value highly the ionospheric data and "space weather" info which has
hitherto been available and would think it a sad and retrograde step if
the
services were curtailed to save a few dollars.  Surely scientific data
and
knowledge freely propagated is a good advertisement for American science
and
industry ?

Bryan Phillips