LF: re Screen Grabber

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: re Screen Grabber
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 13:52:31 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all, I also have a "Grabber" which can be run if there is any interest.
There has been so little activity that I have not bothered to start it up
recently. It can be available for testing if I am contacted. I had little
feedback when I did run it so I assumed that it wasn't of interest. Update
is slower on mine as I am still using dial-up (cos I'm a meany)
My locator is JO02PB.
The URL is
http://www.alan.melia.btinternet.co.uk/periodic.htm
I have noticed that this "virtual URL" name server can be congested at peak
times ( thanks for the idea from Dave G3YMC ) In which case the "straight"
URL gets through first time.
http://www,btinternet.co.uk/~alan.melia/periodic.htm

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]