LF: re tests from Poland

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: re tests from Poland
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 21:17:26 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Ko, yes I saw those before I narrowed the bandwidth to look for the
Polish stations. I thought it was a tune-up at first and then when I
realised it was QRSS (it is not a good idea to transmit randon long-dot QRSS
outside the normal area....not because of qrm troubles, but just that you
wont be recognised ) when I put ARGO on I copied " ....M 6 B..." but at, I
think it was,  60 sec dots I could not wait longer.....From the strength I
assumed it was SM6BHZ....maybe calling the Poles??

I dont think CFH would have been coming through at that time, though it was
a good signal later in the night (appearing at about 2300z here...see signal
strength plot on my propagtion report)

Cheers de Alan G3NYK    JO02PB
[email protected]