LF: Loop bliss and Darth Vador

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Loop bliss and Darth Vador
From: "flo flo" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 23:35:28 -0800
Sender: <[email protected]>

Bill good idea but Ill have to wait till I moved to my next forested location. Im still struggling with the basics of how not to wind toriods and the finer points of keeping the jaws and paws off this array. Isnt It is fun holding a lit flouri tube 15 foot from the array and scaring the squirrels.

WD2XDW is now operating during Alaskan "nighttime" 0500-1500Z 137.7738Khz and a bit, QRSS6 and CW ID.
\

Cheers.

How long? About the same amount of time that it takes you to install the
proper antenna for this environment - the TX loop. :)   ..... Seriously,
have you considered a large loop that is routed over the top of all those
beautiful, low-loss, trees? (Low loss, at least from a loop's low-Z
standpoint)

Bill A

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.mci.com