LF: Life

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Life
From: "flo flo" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 08:27:35 -0800
Sender: <[email protected]>

Its been a bad news morning -

Ive just had the nod that my move out of state is being brought forward, and in that context Ill be away for most of this weekend now.

Sadly it doesnt look like Im going to be able to run this beacon 24/7 now given the now close house move/job move/getting married/tower down etc.

I knew I was going to move from here this fall but had hoped to get a few weeks/month run at it.

Given these newly learnt changes in my lifestlye (1 hour ago) Best to look at the web site to see if the beacon is on from now on.

This is a real blow, but Fridays are always bad news days in this oil company. I completed the new "heavy" variometer late last night but didnt want to interrupt the transmissions.

Thanks for looking last night - Steve VE7SL said conditions up here were very poor.

Laurence KL1X
http://www.kl1x.com