LF: Here for longer...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Here for longer...
From: "flo flo" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:13:05 -0800
Sender: <[email protected]>

"Word" has it that Ill (the beacon) be on the air from here till at least the end of September - fingers crossed.

With any luck later tonight ill have modified them system to receive between letters (maybe if the AGC on the RX/Argo dot 60 can recover) and definately between XDWs's - I think I have about a RX 4 minute break every 36 minutes at present.

This mayshow DCF39 (if and when) on one screenshotjpeg and 137.772-775 on the other, and the jpegs will be, as now, uploaded to the web site automatically.

Absolutely nothing seem between breaks last night - Conditions being "depressed" is an understatement.

Beacon running 3A aerial current but my freq stability is off a bit it may be +-0.3hz given the temp variation. Im having fun with the main coil loadin versus FET current versus aerial current (class d/e), and the efficiency seems higher.

Its getting below freezing now at night just north of here.

Laurence KL1X/ WD2XDW
http://www.kl1x.com

<b>Help protect your PC:</b> Get a free online virus scan at McAfee.com. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963