LF: Re: 73kHz Final

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 73kHz Final
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:15:25 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Laurie said

Had a good last evening on 73, QRN was pretty bad. Spent some time looking
for MI0AYZ,  sorry we did'nt make it Ian. Saw Peters QSO and captured part
of Ians transmission,see attachment
Finally had short QSO's with Jim and Peter, so not a bad end to 73 but
wish
we could have had another winter season, and some more T/A . Sorry I
did'nt
hear Dave or Mike.

I was lucky. There was QSB on the signal and towards the end Ian's signal
dropped. I was really pleased to make this QSO because of all the effort Ian
had made to get the 73kHz station working.
Signal strengths down so that even M0BMU (normally 599) was only 569 when he
was in QSO with G3XDV. I managed to QSO with Mike at 2340z by asking him to
go QRSS3 and we had a cross mode QSO, see attachment.

Regards,
Peter, G3LDO

e-mail <[email protected]>

JPEG image