LF: Re: VO1NA 9/7

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: VO1NA 9/7
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 07:57:21 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all, yes the route is just achieving that state in the recovery cycle
where the multiple paths can provide constructive (additive) interference
(in an optical sense) This produced CFH (Halifax NS) levels at my location
nearly 6dB higher than last night. They almost reached 40dBuV ( 100uV in
50ohms at the input to my RX). This plot will be posted later in the day
with today's report at
http://www.alan.melia.btinternet.co.uk/latest.htm
Remember that during the part of the cycle just after the Geomagnetic storms
the levels barely reached 30dBuV. Hopefully, if it follows my "road map" (
now where have I heard that term  before !! ), the fading will slow and the
high peaks will be wider tonight

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]