LF: VO1NA: Traces in Germany

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: VO1NA: Traces in Germany
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 17:01:44 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Joe and all,

last night I could see a few traces of your signal here in Southeast Germany. Not much, not anything like a complete callsign, but a couple of blue dashes on the right frequency (+0.07Hz?) and from the right direction - perhaps a hint of an "O" at 02:06 and a "V" half an hour later. I pasted it along with my trace of CFH and Steve's DCF39 plot on   http://members.aol.com/DF6NM/VO1NAJul9.jpg

Actually its astonishing how little I am seeing here, compared to the splendid reception in CT or G; it made me wonder if the extra 800km actually do need another hop. At the time, many nights of gazing at what should have been VE1ZZ or VA1LK didn't produce anything more real either.

Will you be "on the road" again tonight?

73 es good luck

Markus,
DF6NM in JN59NK