LF: Ghana test

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Ghana test
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:24:25 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Laurence, your report sounds good despite weather that seems a little
worse that here in the UK ...:-))

It looks as though you successfully detected two signals last night, your
description seems to match my memory of the waterfall. Conditions were poor
again last night, judging from my plot of CFH overnight which was depressed
again (peak levels 6-8dB lower that recent levels) and cut by deep fades. It
certainly looks as though a few more friendly dBs and you will have an
identifiable signal.....the slope is very steep.

Well done.

Cheers de ALan G3NYK
[email protected]