LF: Propagation

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Propagation
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:29:50 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all the recent set of geomag events are taking their toll on conditions.
The darkness window to Steve W3EEE is not really sufficient at this time of
year to show much but levels were well down last night. My CFH plot (see the
Prop report on my web site) shows one peak at about 0100z followed by
falling levels due to increased absorption.

I am not surprised that Laurence didn't see any signals last night in Ghana.
Hopefully it will improve before he leaves.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]