LF: SWAMPED

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: SWAMPED
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:27:03 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
The freq around 137.770 was totally swamped last night around 2300 utc. RN6BN was very strong but totally wiped out by JIM/M0BMU who joined, then G3AQC but he too was wiped out.
I was going to look for VO1 acty but this was impossible because of the qrm. We need some freq separation between local activity and dx activity. The signals were so close together that sum and difference freqs were also being generated, total chaos on the frequency. At a distance this would not be a problem but around EU difficult.
I did not TX but no doubt if I had this would have added to the clutter!!!!!!!!
I hope our man in Ghana made something of these signals hi
73 de Mal/G3KEV