LF: Rugby Radio CD

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Rugby Radio CD
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 00:48:09 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All, as a memento of our visit to Rugby Radio LF station arranged by Dave
G0MRF, I was given a CD specifically "to copy for members of the group". I
am interpreting that as "for member of the RSGB LF Group". I think all those
who were able to attend should have a copy by now.

I would be happy to copy the CD for other members of the Group (who were
unable to attend) at cost. This works out at £1 including postage within the
UK, I could post to Europe for about 3euros. For North American members I
would be happy to provide a disc in return for a minimum $3 donation to
AMRAD via Andre N4ICK, or bills in the post. (It is not worth processing
small checks.....<$50  in UK Banks) Other destinations will require a quick
query on the Postal rates at my local office.

The CD contains lots of reading...original IEE papers and Wireless World
articles, many original (professional) photographs scanned at very high
resolution....Dave G3YXM said he had just spent 4 hours looking at it and
had not got round to the reading matter !! The disc is chock full 760Mb....a
fitting requiem for a grand old Lady.
I only ask that you bear in mind that the original material is probably
copyright.

My address is
67a, Deben Avenue
Martlesham Heath