LF: SAQ/KEY

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: SAQ/KEY
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 17:38:57 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I did copy the msg  on 17.2 khz 100% and if anyone wants a copy let me know but the keying was odd especially on element length and the odd mistake hi.Fortunately I have lots of experience over the years copying odd ball morse in the aeronautical and marine environment especially around the Middle East. To the inexperienced average radio amateur they would not be able to make it out, especially those on LF.
Lots of stns calling SA6Q on 14035 khz but getting no response, obviously not been heard for some reason.
Nil heard all day on 137.7 khz the specified frequency.

73 de Mal/G3KEV - EX /AM and /MM and fixed services.