LF: Re: Re: LF tuning meter

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: LF tuning meter
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 17:44:46 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 12:44 PM
Subject: LF: Re: LF tuning meter

Dear LF Group,

.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU

HI Jim.
This looks like a nice tuning aid and judging by your signal it must be
working, the only other signal from the South that moves my S meter is
G3YXM, the others could certainly benefit from your meter. I wonder how it
works with mains electric cable instead of coax to the antenna. Someone
recently mentioned using this cable, and it seems popular on the South
Coast. I have always designed my TX/RX system to use 50 ohms, that way I
know exactly how to measure the performance and it reflects on signals
radiated and received from this QTH.

73 and GL de Mal/G3KEV