LF: 136 activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 136 activity
From: "Vladimir Shuplyakov" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 10:31:22 +0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Good morning, dear friends!
Now come back from summer hose to my work. Yesterday we are was very near
for succes. From 18.00 UTC we start to copy RN6BN in QRSS3. I job like
computer. :-) I manually writed "dots" and "dashes" to paper and read this.
:-) Signal was strong and clear 569 audiable copied. We are start call him
at QRSS3 mode. But all evening only QRZ's from his side... :-(. It means, I
think, very beeg enviroupment loses around my transmitting antenna.
At 19.00 UTC signal RN6BN rising up 579-589 (same S\N result on my vertical
and 1 metre diametr magnetic loop) - very strong. At 19.30 /utc we start to
copy YU7AR in QRSS3 mode by ear, also strong and clear signal 559-569. But
same QRG with RN6BN gave a QRM. DCF39 was not so strong like before day. Was
only 50-55 db over noise in 100 Hz. I think Kp index rising.
At 20.20UTC I started my QRSS20 beacon 137750 and 22.00 go to sleep.
Today evening will make an antenna revision. I plain TX in beacon mode same
QRG, like last nigt.
Vlad. RX3QFM