LF: Re: RN6BN

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RN6BN
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 14:26:41 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
To: RSGB LF
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2003 11:05 AM
Subject: LF: RN6BN

Good morning, dear friends,
    yesterday at abt 2100utc I saw YU7AR and RN6BN , both with strong signals and also audible. I did not call RN6BN because I suspected he was in QSO. Minutes later he gave cq with very strong signal (Argo -26dB). I called him and got ooo, he was also ooo here in JN59NO. But then both signals decreased rapidly and at least RN6BN disappeared.

I noticed the same thing a couple of nights ago and Alan, who keeps an eye on propogation make a comment about it.
It seems unusual for such a rapid disappearance.

 F6BWO called him, but no response. I have never before seen such an extreme change of propagation on LF.

73  Walter DJ2LF