[lofexp] Re: [Lowfer] Argo V1 build 134 problem?

To: "Larry Putman" <[email protected]>
Subject: [lofexp] Re: [Lowfer] Argo V1 build 134 problem?
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 16:32:05 +0200
Larry Putman wrote:

Alberto,

Same exact problem that Jay saw here also!

Tried Argo 134 on a P3 850 Mhz running Windows 98 and also on a P3 Laptop
running Windows ME.

Larry WB3ANQ

Larry, Jay and the others having the same problem,

  that problem has been identified and already corrected.
On my PC it did not manifest... but anyway I have been able to reproduce
and fix it. I am not releasing the correction yet, as first I want to find the
cause of a small anomaly that shows only with Windows XP. Nothing serious,
but I would like to understand what is causing it before releasing the amended
version of Argo. Please leave me another day.

73  Alberto  I2PHD

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!