LF: Re: LF. 73kHz 235959 03:06:30

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: LF. 73kHz 235959 03:06:30
From: "Ian Kyle" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:31:20 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,

that's what I believe also. Has anybody thought how we could have a "grand farewell bash"? I have re-arranged my holiday dates to get home on 24th so as not to miss any fun at the party.

Been off air for several weeks due to (among other things) building works on a palatial new coil housing in uPVC, family matters, and the arrival last week of the new "made-to-measure" computator complete with TFT display.
Lovely, except that the SMPSU in said display puts a wonderfully wavy line on 137.700 plus or minus wanderings. Direct pickup by coil/antenna seems to be the problem.Ye olde Bacofoil dodge reduces it to manageable proportions at the cost of the aesthetics of the workstation, and with any luck the flitting of the coil to its new home will improve things even more.
Hope to have the works completed before June 1st  -  just in case, so advance apologies for any strange noises on the bands during the next few days.

73

Ian GI8AYZ/MI0AYZ