LF: 9G1 Operation

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 9G1 Operation
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 23:50:47 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Laurence

bb) To confirm Ill be active from Accra Ghana from around 16th-24th June
2003 on 136Khz receive, part time. Im hoping to have email reflector
access
but cant guarantee at this moment. No callsign info @ this time either -
Rx
will be my 870. More as I have it.  XE was great, but have come back home
and found bear pooh and some "chewins" by the LF loading coil. Must be
summer!

The QRN will probably be very high. I did a stint of 160m operation from 9L1
in 1964. The best time was in January and the worst July to September. I
don't know if 9G1 is the same.
I will be going into hospital tomorrow, to get the plumbing sorted out,  and
expect to be back in about 10 days - in time for the 16th to the 24th.

Regards,
Peter, G3LDO

e-mail <[email protected]>

Web <http://web.ukonline.co.uk/g3ldo>