LF: Re: RE: LF and apple juice

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RE: LF and apple juice
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:33:27 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Alberto, yes I couldn't resist that, dropping aitches is a function of
Northern dialect in the UK and is regarded as a cardinal sin by those living
south of Watford, who pronounce their "u"s like "a"s.....not quite the same
as typos though.
Well the RF may kill the bateria but the worms like it.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK