LF: Re: GM 73kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: GM 73kHz
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:02:01 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
To: "LF Group" <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2003 11:31 PM
Subject: LF: GM 73kHz

Dear all.

I will be paying another visit to the New Galloway QTH (IO75WC) on easter
Sunday/Monday. I could take the 73k gear if anyone is interested in a test
but I won't bother unless there's some interest.
Rugby seems to be off again....

With only about 6 weeks left before 73 khz permits expire for ever, maybe we
all should be making a big effort to send the band out with a blaze. But
like Dave except there is some interest it is hardly worth the effort of
changing the COIL
I did however hear that the permits might be extended if there was
sufficient interest. Conversation overheard on 80 metres recently by those
that seem to know something!!!!!!!!!! Is this just a rumour, maybe the rest
of us are being kept in the dark.
de G3KEV

73
Dave G3YXM.