LF: Activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Activity
From: "Urban Ekholm" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 20:41:12 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LF-ers !

Isn't it time we settle a time for activity instead of that a lot of us mostly in vain call endless CQ:s after having listened for a while to a dead band ? My suggestions are 0800-1000UTC and 1300-1400UTC on saturdays/sundays and 2000-2100UTC on weekdays.

Any other suggestions ?

To get some more activity I think we should try to do something. Maybe everybody is happy with the way it is now, then fine, however I doubt that.

It seems like a number of callsigns earlier heard on the band are not heard anymore, maybe due to the low activity.

Happy Easter to all !

SM5EUF / Urban