LF: Re: GM3YXM last Sunday

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: GM3YXM last Sunday
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:44:00 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 7:13 PM
Subject: LF: GM3YXM last Sunday

Dear LF Group,

Was very pleased to work GM3YXM on 73kHz CW, a new 73kHz "country" from
this station. The 73kHz band has been very quiet with no Rugby, and Loran
was clearly audible. Also worked G3AQC on 73k, and G3KEV on 136, who I had
not heard for a long time.
 Hi Jim

Tnx for the call and nice qso a couple of days ago. I was using the antennas
for 160 and other experiments and re connected to the LF system a couple of
weeks ago. To date apart from working several DX stations on 136 khz I have
had reports from across EU from 5B4, SP, HA, TU etc its just a pity they are
not active on 136 TX to enhance my DXCC score hi
Agn tnx for the call and hpe to cu agn soon on 136 khz. You are the
strongest signal from the deep South !! the others barely shift my S meter.
73 de Mal/G3KEV

I seem to have finally found all the bits of the
station after packing and unpacking them for the trip to Porthcurno!

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU