LF: 136 acty

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 136 acty
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:13:49 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Some big signals yesterday. MI0AYZ cq. I am surprised Ian at the strength of your signal both on 136 and 73 khz. Your antenna and coil must be working well in spite of your reservations. Think what it would be like if you had 1.2 kw like some of the others on the band. After you finished your cq there was a large splurge like you went up in smoke.
M0BMU was very strong in the evening and lots of EU acty all strong signals.
As a matter of interest when I  worked RU6LA again recently it was during early  evening 1806 utc in daylight with the sun beaming down and likewise RN6BN 1858 utc. I could probably work them even earlier in the day, so its not a night time only job. The signals were solid each way and audible with me on both the LOOP E/W and the vertical system.
73 de Mal/G3KEV/IO94SH