LF: 1 March conditions

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 1 March conditions
From: "Laurence J Howell" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 07:12:09 -0900
Sender: <[email protected]>

From here an improvement over yesterday. Eu LF bcst stations stronger but
only marginally but  short strong noise on 137.7746 from 0400-0430
+-0/2Hz.. DCF39 peaked at "s5" at 0500 but no one seen. No worth waking
anyone up?!.Magnetmometer still looks sub storm in content up here.
http://137.229.36.30/cgi-bin/scmag/disp-scmag.cgi
Nice PC1 type signature too. I missed Eds' email till 1600z, sorry. Ive
figured out my laptop can run 4 separate "receive"  window sessions of Argo
with the screen settings at 1600 x 1200 pixel @ 16 bit color quality,
without upsetting the jpeg captures. I set the capture time to 50% of what
the full screen would take to refresh (at a specific qrss rate)  - this
combats the occasional blank Argo screen capture Ive seen so I dont lose
screen content. Laurence KL1X 0C clear.  1611Z