LF: RE: Re: 73kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: 73kHz
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 10:27:10 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Thanks,  Dave has also heard me.  The problem this end is that I can't hear
anyone!  I'm trying my old loop and pre-amp now, but all that's doing so far
is to re-create the mains harmonics, which are there most of the time for me
on LF...

I could easily try a xband to 80m if anyone is able, I would listen around
3.520MHz, unless there is a more often used xband frequency.

73 John, G3WKL