LF: Re: 73K THIS MORNING

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 73K THIS MORNING
From: "Ian Kyle" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:14:34 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
I was on this morning, listening and watching,but nothing heard on CW. MIke
was good M shading into poor O on his 1030z QRSS3 transmission, medium  O on
the QRSS10  1130z transmission. The main problem is a "wobbly line" that
wanders about from 10Hz above to 10HZ below 71.75.
I put out CQs on QRSS3 before Mikes two transmissions,
first one 5HZ below and second one 5Hz above him. Unfortunately my other
appointments were such that I had to leave home just as Mike was finishing
his calls so I don't know what happened.
Should be around for the evening session and if in shack this afternoon will
cq QRSS3 occasionally 71.745

Ian