Re: LF: HellPhoto

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: HellPhoto
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 17:43:15 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 17:40 04/03/2003 +0100, you wrote:
Dear Group..

I am looking for the sender of the 4 photo's last night 23:10
The photo was received while i was out so could not set contrast.

Dear Ko, LF Group,

Not sure about the mode, but I think it is DF6NM - I also saw these pictures last night while tuning up for 73kHz. Condx were a bit too noisy for this mode at my QTH. I have attached a picture I received a while back in the same mode, when the QRN level was very low, which was quite impressive. I noticed Markus ( if it was him....) sent 2 versions last night - one with a bandwidth of about 50Hz, and the other with BW of about 100Hz - the 50Hz BW was much easier to see, the 100Hz version was only faintly visible in the noise.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU

JPEG image