LF: Re: Re: LF broadband QRN?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: LF broadband QRN?
From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 18:36:58 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Geri.

It's already trialling in Crieff and Campeltown (central Scotland). I don't
think it'll be radiating as far as John's QTH though!
My ADSL via telephone wires causes no problem on any band.
If there are 50 or 100Hz components it's most likely a PSU.

http://www.hydro.co.uk/broadband/

Dave
G3YXM

Hello John,

in a computer-magazine saw a new kind of cable-less modems that work
through
the regular power line. No idea on which frequencies those devices
operate,
hopefully not on 73 or 136 kHz!

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)