Re: LF: Weekend acty...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Weekend acty...
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:11:50 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Rik Strobbe wrote:

But it is a known problem. It is because - in contradiction to the serial port - cannot be on "pin level" accessed via the windows API (at least I don't know how ... if someone knows all info is welcome)

Rik,
I have a solution, but for the C language. I used it in Jason. If I recall correctly, QRSS is not written in C, but rather in Delphi (or another flavour of Pascal). If you can manage to call a C routine from your
program, maybe we can find a solution for that.

73  Alberto  I2PHD