LF: Re: T/A 11 March

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: T/A 11 March
From: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:01:35 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Mike

No problem. I saw Jim calling the RU station and it occured to me that if
anyone fired up at midnight 70Hz higher it would cause trouble that's all.

I was on from 0500 on 137.7745 with 200W input but I think I was underneath
Laurie judging by the screen shots on W1TAG's site. My DDS only moves in
0.5Hz steps, I'll go up one step tomorrow to just below 775

Cheers all.
Dave G3YXM.

I took advantage of a calm night to transmit on 137.7732 all night. I was
accidentally using QRSS20 until 0500 when I awoke and realised what I had
done, and then changed to QRSS60. Did anyone spot anything?

Dave, sorry if I caused QRM to the UA9 expedition. I had forgotten about
that.

Mike, G3XDV
http://www.lf.thersgb.net