LF: re UA9OC ...??

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: re UA9OC ...??
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:22:40 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all, well I caught a few elements on Eds frequency (a little
bit....0.15Hz +/- 0.1Hz .... HF of nominal by my calculation) at about 1800
to 1845z. If you had a BIG imagination you could just about see it as a CQ
UA9 ....but the "A" was missing completely and few of the letters were fully
formed , only 2 dashes of the "9" before it faded completely. That was
probably not using the optimum parameters....I was on 30sec dots slow.
....the dashes were 120sec length.

Still this is promising as it is early yet.... only just past my sundown

Of course it could just be the Martians!!

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]