LF: Still no luck at ZL6QH

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Still no luck at ZL6QH
From: "Vernall" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 10:49:13 +1200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,

Still no luck for ZL6QH.  At one stage we got very good copy of the latter
part of an "NN" which assume came from UA9OC, but as they could not copy us,
and we had no confirmed identification of the sender.  We happened to be at
the end of transmitting from ZL6QH when we believe the first character of
"NN" was sent, around 1430 UTC, so by the time we we had changed over to
receive, all we got was "dit  dah-dit" in QRSS60, with O grade of copy.  So
we think that LF DX propagation was favourable, but there were no bites on
the other end of our fishing line ..... ah well.

For listeners to the earlier QQQQ beacon from ZL6QH, I can confirm we made a
continuous transmission.

73, Bob ZL2CA