Re: send me the info again

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: send me the info again
From: "Lyndsey Callahan" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 15:59:36 -0500
Sender: "Lyndsey Callahan" <[email protected]>
As promised, we reserved a position for [email protected] with our
company,
but we need you to confirm immediately. http://www.yourfinancialgoal.net

We're holding your spot and we have people who are waiting to be
placed under you. You need to confirm right away if you have not
done so already. We'll then notify you when your commission check
is waiting (that doesn't take long at all...but you'll definitely hear from us first).
However, you must confirm your position immediately or you'll lose
the customers who are waiting to be placed under you.
Remember, you make money every time someone we place under
you upgrades to member. This can be very substantial and extremely
lucrative. So go right now - before you do anything else!

Simply confirm by going to the website below and entering in your information.
http://www.yourfinancialgoal.net

There is no charge for confirming and you can Test Drive our system for Free
until you decide it's the right thing for you.

The next email from us will show you all the customers we're placing below you.

Craig Delmeyer
Webmaster
http://www.yourfinancialgoal.net

Subscription Information While Financial Freedom Enterprises is happy to bring the best and most widely-used products directly to you, we also respect your preferences.
If you do not wish to receive any further messages from us, please send a blank e-mail to
[email protected] with the word "Remove" in the subject.

This option will not affect any preferences you may have previously expressed with respect to other emails.